Logo Printing Set Up & Artwork Requirements:
There are no additional charges for logo set up or artwork processing. The price of our printed tablecloths includes all logo and artwork set up, free PDF proof for your approval and any assistance and guidance you require, if your logo is not suitable we will give you free advice, if you need a development of a logo we can help you with small hourly fees .
Please supply your logo as a scalable Vector based file (EPS, Ai or PDF file format). JPEGs and GIF files may not be suitable for tablecloth printing as they are pixel based and may not give a high quality print. If you require any further information, help, or would like us to check your logo before ordering.
- Our printing method may result in discolouration, colour fading to a significant extent, or alteration of colours away from what shows on a computer screen.
- We provide printing as a service – this results in the making of a customised product that cannot be returned, exchanged or refunded once the printing service has been completed.
- We do provide a proof option if you want to see a sample of what your logo will look like printed on a piece of fabric identical to the tablecloth fabrics we use.
- The proof service comes at a low cost and is advisable to purchase if customers are not sure of the final look of their printed tablecloth.
- We print the logo as we receive the image from the client, we don’t do any changes to the client logo artwork, this may result in different shade to the tablecloth fabric colour, or not to the client expectation, so the client has to inform us by email of any specific instructions or expectation, and we advise to order print proof.
For emergency we can dispatched in 48hrs after artwork proof agreed. And we use UPS for Next day UK courier delivery.